Evergreen Outreach will provide link building and/or content services as described on the website. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign.
Evergreen Outreaches SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Obtaining “back links” from other websites and blogs in order to generate link popularity.
- Creating content/visual documents.
- Creating placement and submission reports.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- Evergreen Outreach has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Evergreen Outreach has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content, or deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall Evergreen Outreach be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using Evergreen Outreaches services.
- Evergreen Outreach reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- As an outsourced provider of specific SEO services,Evergreen Outreach does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does Evergreen Outreach guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts.Evergreen Outreach does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Evergreen Outreach is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
Evergreen Outreach does not sign individual NDA’s for every agency or client that wishes to use our services however as part of the terms of our service you can be sure that we treat every client with full Non Disclosure respect.
The Recipient (Evergreen Outreach) undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party (You) for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
We guarantee not to disclose any confidential information to any third party [except to your companies employees [and professional advisers] who need to know the same for the purpose.
Evergreen Outreach reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organization, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be cancelled and refunded.
Prescription drugs; gambling or casinos and adult orders will be cancelled and refunded if ordered through the typical online order forms.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us FIRST.