Here at Evergreen Outreach, we are committed to protecting the data we may collect from visitors on our website and users of our products and services. It’s important for us that we maintain your trust and confidence and we just want to let you know that we do not sell, rent or trade any of your data with any other third party for any purpose. To show our commitment we’ll outline in this policy exactly when and why we may collect your personal information, how we keep it safe and how we may use it under limited conditions.
If you hold an account or use any Evergreen Outreach products then you’ll know that we collect basic contact information such as name and email address. We use this to:
- Deliver notifications and updates on your purchases or our tools
- Deliver targeted Evergreen Outreach adverts as you browse the web
- Send information on new products and services (only with your permission)
Cookies collect information about browsing and purchasing behaviour via the same computer or device which includes information about pages viewed, time spent on a web page products purchased and your journey around a website. We use these cookies to deliver targetted ads relevant to you. measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and to even limit the number of times you may see an ad.
Don’t worry, the cookies we collect do not record personal information like your name, address or any other contact details, nor can we take over your computer and hack your Facebook account.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these types of cookies on your computer or device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. You can delete cookies anytime from the settings section of your website browser.
Please note that if you disable cookies, your user experience may be affected when using our website.
We do not sell, rent or trade any of your data with any other third party, however, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Payment Service Providers such as PayPal who handle all payment transactions
- Professional service providers such as advertising partners, marketing agencies and website hosts
- Law enforcement and fraud protection agencies so we can help tackle fraud